T. Suzanne (Suzie) Eller leads women in a new direction in family, feelings, and faith. She’s a Bible teacher and storyteller, drawing you deeper into scripture and how to apply that in real life. She is a passionate speaker with a powerful life story who loves to connect with her audience both on and off the stage. Her teachings are based on in-depth knowledge of Scripture, but filled with laughter and tears. Suzie’s own story is of overcoming a painful past to discover intimacy with God, a new identity, and how to live a full, joy-filled, and intentional life.
Suzie has spoken to groups of all sizes in Germany, Austria, Hungary, Italy, The Netherlands, El Salvador, Jamaica and throughout the United States.
Suzie is a frequent guest on radio and TV programs. She has been featured on programs such as The Harvest Show, MidDay Connection, Focus on the Family, Aspiring Women, At Home Live, KLOVE, PrimeTime America, Encouragement Café, FamilyLife, FamilyNet, and many others to talk about issues of relevant faith, parenting, teen issues, and overcoming a painful past. She ministers to thousands of women daily through Moms Together (www.facebook.com/MomsTogether) and Live Free (www.facebook.com/LiveIntentionallyFree).
Suzie is the author of more than 1000 articles and columns and several books, including The Woman I am Becoming: Embrace the Chase for Identity, Faith, and Destiny (Harvest House); The Mom I Want to Be: Rising Above Your Past to Give Your Kids a Great Future (Harvest House), Making It Real: Whose Faith Is It Anyway? (Kregel), Real Issues Real Teens: What Every Parent Needs to Know (David C. Cook) and Real Teens, Real Stories, Real Life (David C. Cook). Her newest release (Regal, 2013) is The Unburdened Heart: Freedom Through Forgiveness.
Suzie is happy to pray and work together with you to meet the needs of the women in your church, conference, or retreat.
- Download Suzie' bio
What Others are Saying about Suzie:
Suzie has a natural ability to connect with all different types of people. She has an open and honest style that people can quickly relate to. Whether talking in front of a group of moms in Austria or chatting one-on-one with a woman in Hungary, Suzie opens her heart to the needs of the person standing in front of her.
Speaker Coordinator, Hearts at Home Intl.
Suzie was fantastic and connected amazingly with the women. She hit it out of the park! Just loved her ministry and spending one-on-one time with her. It's our second time to have Suzie and we will definitely have her back!
Rhonda Roncone, Highpoint AG Church, Aurora, Colorado
Suzie is warm, transparent and genuine. Her message was on target and included so many memorable applications. Our women were soooo excited about our retreat, they overwhelmingly want to do it again next year - with the same Suzie Eller! They adored her!
Cheri Lee, Ponte Vedra Presbyterian Church, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Suzie was a great speaker and really ministered to and connected with our ladies. Her messages were practical, biblical, and very relevant.
Bev Heinrichs, Fairview Mennonite Brethren, Fairview, Oklahoma
Suzie absolutely connected with our audience and had such a sweet spirit that our women felt especially touched by her message. Suzie was a delight from start to finish. We continue to get comments from participants about how much she prepared and the effort that she went to in order to make the conference one that will always be remembered.
Michelle Shirley, Shirley Grove Baptist Church, Clarksville, Atlanta
Friendships/MentoringGod and Girlfriends
Is friendship spiritual?
Suzie thinks the answer is yes! Many women are asking God for encouragement or wisdom or for their load to be a little lighter. Maybe the answer to that prayer is a friend. You are created for intimacy. You instinctively want to go deep, to nurture, and friendship can be the best form of self-care. It's a gift!
Suzie helps you understand why a woman might be intimidated by friendship, and the reasons it's tough to commit, but how you grow when we take a leap of faith and walk through life with a friend.
Suzie will help you:
- Nurture yourself, as well as your family and others, through girlfriend time
- Appreciate the differences and avoid comparisons in potential friends
- Give friendship another opportunity if you've been hurt by a friend
- Recognize an unhealthy friendship if you are in one
- Reach out rather than wait for someone to come to you
- Treasure the joy of friendship and discover how friends can love each other in a brand new way
Parenting/MotherhoodI Surrender. . . Even My Kids
As a mom, we might wish that someone would acknowledge that being a mom is one of the most amazing, and yet hardest jobs in the world. We wish that someone would tell us that there is grace to be less than perfect, because sometimes we make mistakes. We wish that we could be reminded that our efforts aren't unnoticed, especially by God.
In this Mother's Day or parenting message, Suzie connects on the front line with moms. She tells the story of one very special mom, and shares the one principal that completely changes the battles on the front line:
Surrendering is the strongest move a mom can make.
Suzie shares how:
- To surrender in each stage of parenting.
- The benefit of surrender.
- How surrendering invites God into the front line and the heart of our families
- Affirms moms, and moms to be, with the spiritual truth that being a mom is one of the most important jobs in the world, and she matters
Note: Suzie is the author of two parenting books, mentors moms through Moms Together, a Facebook community of over 13,000 moms from 29 countries, has spoken around the world through Hearts at Home ministries, and is a mother to three grown children, and a gramma to four beautiful grandchildren under the age of 3.
Retreat PackagesThe Mom I Want to Be
Your experience as a mother and as a woman is influenced by the mothering you yourself received. Do you wish you had a healthier vision of what motherhood can be? Suzie was raised in dysfunction, and her desire was to create a stronger, healthier branch of her family tree.
Suzie shares how to move beyond the fear that you'll pass damaging patterns on to your children, and how to give your children the gift of good memories and a great future.
She'll also share what to do when your children are growing up and you've already made mistakes. Suzie shares how to rise above the past to leave a legacy of love for your sons and daughters, and how to celebrate God's healing power as you become the mom you want to be.
The Mom I Want to Be includes a keynote, and several workshops
Keynote: The Mom I Want to Be
Suzie will help you:
- Learn from the past rather than be a victim of the past
- Let go of resentment or anger or unforgiveness so you can move forward
- Transition from parenting in the moment to parenting for long-lasting results
- Exchange anxiety or fear with confidence
- Trade unhealthy parenting methods to make your home a healthy, fun environment
- Rediscover the joy of parenting
Shattered Legacies: When you want to give your child something greater
Throwing Out Your Good Mom List - Tossing your "I don't wanna's" to discover what you can do
The Power of Perspective: Reshaping your focus to form your children's memories
Unpack it! Get rid of unhealthy parenting methods to discover what really works
(Perfect for parenting, counseling, breaking free, rehabilitation, Celebrate Recovery, MOPS, prison ministry, and other conferences.)
Spiritual GrowthThe Unburdened Heart
We all want to live with an unburdened heart, but if forgiveness is key to that unburdened heart, it might seem impossible to get there from here.
Suzie doesn't shy away from the harder questions we might ask about forgiveness, but ties those with the promise that we break free once and for all when we do.
Rather than say "just forgive" or "it's a choice", Suzie gently invites women to discover for themselves the multi-layered gifts found in the word forgive. With the power of story and scripture, she invites women to:
- let go of what was to discover what can be
- leave where she's been to discover where God is leading her
- know with confidence what forgiveness is, and what it is not
- forgive for a fresh start, whether anyone else signs up or not
- release or overcome those things that keep you stuck or afraid or angry, so that you can soar free
We live in a busy and chaotic world. Is our faith supposed to be just as complex? Suzie invites you to take a deep breath and rest: spiritually, emotionally, physically. There's something wonderful about pampering with chocolate and massages, but Suzie helps you rest in Christ, and to put aside striving so you can slow down long enough to get really still with God
Suzie will help you:
- Shift the focus from your efforts to what God has already accomplished
- "Work" from a place of rest, rather than try to find rest from work
- Reorder your life so you can slow down
- Discover the power of doing what is in your power, and giving to God what is His
Perhaps you feel stuck, or you wonder if God is listening. Maybe your crossroads is all about difficult people, or circumstances you didn't ask for. Or you have big dreams and don't know how to get from here to "there", or you've been waiting to hear from God for a long time. Suzie invites women to look at crossroads in a whole new way.
Suzie leads women to invite Christ into their personal crossroads, transforming them into turning points in their lives. Suzie will help you:
- Recognize things that might keep you stuck so you can change course
- Experience a deeper security in Christ when circumstances or people are unreliable
- Find direction when you don't know what to do
- Discover how to live strong and with joy in difficult waiting times
Maybe you've been a believer your whole life. Maybe you've just experienced this life called Christianity. Regardless of how long you've called yourself His, God offers more for each of us. More faith. More life! More purpose. Do you want to live an unstoppable life? Are you ready to discover what God has for you?
Suzie will show you how to:
- Exchange excuses (even valid ones) for spiritual and emotional growth
- Take the focus off of what hasn't worked to anticipate what will
- To move forward spiritually and emotionally regardless of people or circumstances
- To see yourself as potentially unstoppable as God leads you
- To influence others as you live free
Suzie remembers her secret place as a child. It was somewhere special where she went when she needed comfort, or to be alone with a treasured book.
But Christ shares of a different Secret Place for those who desire to take monotonous devotion to a new level of vibrant faith. Suzie encourages women that God shares secrets that will empower and enrich their relationship with God in the Secret Place, including:
- when you have no words, you are still understood
- public prayer is beautiful, but deep relationships are carved in private
- unanswered prayers are not unheard prayers
- even the busiest of women can journey into the Secret Place
Suzie shares her personal story throughout this message, with a promise that Jesus has created us for intimacy with Him from the very beginning. She shares how she discovered she was "marked by Him", and how that redefined her as a woman, as a mom, and as a believer.
Whether religious or seeking or so hungry for God that she can't see straight, Suzie leads women to discover the power of "Into Me See" faith, through the power of story and scripture, helping women to:
- recognize that God's love for her is greater than her past or circumstances
- shift the focus from faulty beliefs to the assurance that she is God's daughter
- to realize, regardless of her past story, positive or negative, that intimate faith is transforming
- exchange to-do's with a reignited hunger for personal and ongoing relationship with God